Continuing the success of the Ho Chi Minh City Export Furniture Fair 2023 (HawaExpo 2023), HawaExpo 2024 is currently underway and completing preparations with substantial investments to support business and elevate the stature of the Vietnam Export Furniture Fair to match its national position in the international market.
Under the patronage of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, the Ministry of Industry and Trade, and the professional guidance and coordination of the Ho Chi Minh City Department of Industry and Trade, HawaExpo is organized by VIFOREST FAIR company, consisting of five associations: Viforest, HAWA, BIFA, DOWA, and FPA Binh Dinh. The Fair is operated directly by the Handicraft and Wood Industry Association in Ho Chi Minh City – HAWA.
- Date & Venue:
6 – 9/3/2024 at Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center (SECC)
7 – 9/3/2024 at World Trade Center Binh Duong New City
- Industry: Furniture & Furnishing, Home Accessories, Gift & Handicraft. Additionally, the fair will allocate some booths to suppliers of materials, accessories, and services to promote the diversity and sustainability of the industry supply chain.
- Business nature: Manufacturer, Trader in Vietnam (Furniture made in Vietnam), Supplier and Service.
HAWAEXPO 2024 – THE LARGEST & ONLY EXPORT FURNITURE FAIR IN VIETNAM
- X3 Scale:
- ~700 exhibitors
- ~3000 booths & showcases
- Expand the location
- X3 Marketing budget, global promotion with many new initiatives
- X3 Visitors:
- >30.000 visitors
- >15.000 international buyers
The announcement of detailed information and booth sales for HawaExpo 2024 is as follows:
- Week of June 20th– 26th, 2023: Allocating booth location for re-registered HawaExpo 2023 exhibitors.
- From June 30th, 2023 onwards: Allocating booth locations for VIFA exhibitors from previous years; Newly registered business